Smoke & Mirrors public events 2019
Public events on sale now!!
Tickets for our next public murder mystery evenings are now on sale, or will be very soon, and are available via the venues hosting them. As ever, please just let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do. More dates will be added soon, and we look forward to seeing you.
Thurs 19 Dec: “A Turn for the Nurse” @ The Finch’s Arms, Rutland
- Enjoy a Christmas-themed evening of comedic bliss as our medical farce gets festive!
- Our last event at this venue sold out very quickly so early booking is strongly advised.
- Tickets are £55, to include the murder mystery and three-course dinner.
- Fancy dress option: Nutty Professors!
- To book, just call 01572 756575 or email email@example.com
- SOLD OUT.
New Year’s Eve: “Carry On Up the Tiber!” @ Westbury Conservative Club
- See in 2020 in style with Smoke & Mirrors, with our classic comedy set in Ancient Rome!
- Early booking strongly advised as capacity it strictly limited.
- Tickets are £45, to include a buffet with cheeseboard, the murder mystery, and disco till 1.30am.
- Fancy dress option: Ancient Rome!
- To book, just call 01373 822557, or book at WCC in person.
2020: Save the Dates!
Sat 13 June: “The Nile-High Club” @ Wilton Windmill, Wiltshire
Sun 14 June: “Swine of Passion” @ Wilton Windmill, Wiltshire
If you run a venue and would be interested in hosting a Smoke & Mirrors murder mystery, please call Alex on 07775 797859 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about what we can do for you.
If you’d like to be added to our mailing list, please just drop us an email and we’ll keep you in the loop about our future plans.